SUMMARY: Provide high-level project management and administrative support to Clinical Program Director and CLT leadership staff. Manage all aspects of data collection, reporting, and analysis using a variety of electronic data systems (Clarity, HMIS, REDcap, Client Track, CAREWare, ESM/EIM, Timberline, Excel). Collaborate with the Harm Reduction Program Manager to improve inventory systems, track supplies, and organize and distribute harm reduction materials.
LOCATION: Boston sites in Dorchester and Roxbury Crossing, some work-from-home time optional
SALARY: $55,000 to $60,000 plus benefits, full-time
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop familiarity and expertise in data systems used by the agency
- Collect, enter, prepare, and analyze data in multiple electronic data systems (Clarity, HMIS, REDcap, Client Track, CAREWare, ESM/EIM, Timberline) for purposes of compliance monitoring, billing, and quality improvement
- Assist with system utilization, customization, and staff support
- Prepare information and research for executive needs, including around grant compliance and program gaps
- Run reports and conduct audits on client services to ensure completeness and integrity of data
- Coordinate with Harm Reduction Program Manager to assist with program needs
- Create and maintain various Microsoft Excel or Google spreadsheets to track supply distribution, trainings, and intervention data
- Assist with ordering, preparing, and transporting harm-reduction supplies for distribution to clients
- Assist in grant writing and reporting to funders
- Assist with organizing and coordinating staff trainings
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisors
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Experience and comfort using electronic medical record systems
- Experience with data entry, analysis, and reporting, especially with Massachusetts state agencies such as the Department of Public Health
- Ability to work independently and with a team, including Clinical Program Director and Harm-Reduction Program Manager
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Knowledgeable and comfortable serving at-risk populations, including individuals struggling with addiction
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, social work, public health, or related field
- Preferred: valid driver’s license, safe driving record, and access to a personal vehicle
- Preferred: bilingual, especially in Spanish
- Preferred: lived experience of homelessness, substance use, or other issues experienced by CLT’s client population
Apply on Indeed here!
ABOUT COMMONWEALTH LAND TRUST Established in 1985, Commonwealth Land Trust (CLT) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit that is dedicated to preserving neighborhoods and preventing homelessness. CLT owns and manages over 425 units of affordable housing and provides on-site case management services to some of Massachusetts’ most vulnerable residents. Linking housing and care, CLT works to rebuild lives and communities. We follow Harm Reduction and Housing First principles.
To learn more about Commonwealth Land Trust, you can visit us at www.commonwealthlandtrust.org.
Se habla Espanol
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer: Commonwealth Land Trust does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by law including, but not limited to, race, color, creed, age, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, religion, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, sex, marital status, familial status, pregnancy, receipt of public assistance, handicap, disability, military obligations, military service or status as a U.S. veteran.