Are you interested in working for a mission driven organization in a role that challenges you and leads to personal and professional development?
Commonwealth Land Trust is a 501(c)3 based in Boston, Ma providing permanent supportive housing to Massachusetts’ most vulnerable residents. We currently have over 400 units across Greater Boston, and our portfolio continues to grow.
CLT is seeking individuals with a passion for this work and motivated to contribute to our mission. We are currently hiring for the following positions:
03.07.23 Safety & Support Specialist
- CLT is seeking an experienced Safety & Support Specialist position to support the Senior Safety & Stability Manager. The role is perfect for someone with experience and a passion for working with populations similar to those we serve. Click here for more information
02.14.23 Supportive Housing Manager
- CLT is seeking multiple Supportive Housing Managers with experience in property management or supportive housing, and a passion for working with populations similar to those we serve. Click here for more information
02.14.23 Live-In Staff
- CLT is seeking multiple Live-In Staff positions with experience with with people of varying racial/ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientations, language and socio-economic differences and more. Click here for more information
02.14.23 Medical Case Manager
- CLT is seeking multiple, Bilingual (Español & English)preferred Medical Case Manager positions experienced and trained in mental health, social service provision and/or case management, and/or with prior experience working with populations similar to those we serve. Click here for more information
02.14.23 Maintenance Technician
- CLT is seeking two experienced Maintenance Technician with skills in HVAC, plumbing, and carpentry. Click here for more information